NHS Thurrock Clinical Commissioning Group’s (CCG) Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2016 took place on Wednesday 28 September, giving Thurrock residents an opportunity to meet our team and hear about our work over the year.
Taking place under the rafters of High House in Purfleet, the event brought together local people, members of our board and staff, and partners from other organisations operating in Thurrock. Attendees heard the highlights of the CCG’s work over the last 12 months and a summary of our financial position.
Members of our board and executive team shared with attendees:
- Some of our achievements to date in improving care for patients in Thurrock;
- Our key areas of focus going forward (62 day cancer waiting times, mental health access targets and transforming care for people with learning disabilities);
- An overview of our finances in 2015/16, including how our finances compared to our targets;
- An overview of quality and patient safety, including a summary of inspection findings carried out by CQC;
- A summary of our working relationship with our partners in a presentation on the 360° Stakeholder survey;
- Our work to ensure that the people of Thurrock are fully involved with our work.
pdf Download the PowerPoint presentation (1.24 MB) from the AGM for more information on the topics discussed.
If you would like us to add you to our mailing lists to receive regular updates on our work and to receive our public newsletter (CCG Insight) please visit the Join our mailing list section of our website and fill out the short form.
For more information on our achievements over the 2015/16 year, download our Annual Report below: